29 Dec 2008

A season of prayer; Day 20

A prayer for finances

Jehovah Jireh, I praise your name. I give you praise because you are worthy to receive all the glory, honour and adoration. I thank you Heavenly Father for your goodness, your mercy and your grace. Thank you for your word; you said that this crisis is for our increase therefore I give you praise in anticipation of the good change that you are bringing into my life. You are the God who provides, you have never allowed me to lack any good thing. Thank you for your provision, I am housed, clothed and well-fed this is a testimony of your goodness. I look at my bank account and then I look around me, it can never correlate, thank you for blessing me O Lord.

Daddy in this season, I'm praying about my finances. I'm committing my finances into your hands. First of all, I'm rejecting every spirit of fear about my finances. Your word says that you have not given me a spirit of fear but of love, power and a sound mind. I am not afraid because I am standing on your word not FTSE, NASDAQ, Nikkei, NSE, DowJones e.t.c are saying. Your word has already told me that money has wings and can fly away so I do not put my trust in money, I put my trust in you. Your word says that your blessing maketh rich and adds no sorrow to me therefore I confess THAT I SHALL NOT FEAR. The sons of Korah testified to that fact that they would not fear even though the earth gave way and the mountain fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam for God was their refuge. This is my prayer O Lord, I shall not fear even though job security is low, house prices are low, banks are refusing to give mortgages and there is a general sense of desponency I SHALL NOT FEAR. Even the letter I received last week, I SHALL NOT FEAR in Jesus name. You provided manna and meat in the wilderness for your children, you enabled Isaac sow in famine and reap not 30 or 60 but a 100 fold. You fed Elijah by the brook Cherith, in the mouth of 2 witnesses your word is established. You relocated the Israelites to Egypt so that they would not perish in the famine because of the promise no convenant you had with Abraham. Father, I have a covenant of wealth with and in you so I SHALL NOT FEAR.

Rock of Ages, I commit the finances you have endowed me with before you. If truth be told, it is your money for the cattle on a thousand hills belong to you and I am only a steward. Give me specific instructions regarding my finances O Lord in Jesus name and give me the grace and strength to obey. Lord sometimes the ridiculous comes before the miraculous. You asked a widow in Zarepath to make of her last meal and give the prophet, it wasn't enough for her but you told her to release what was in her hand that you might release what was in your hand to her. O Lord, let me give what I should give and willingly in Jesus name. Instruct me so that this crisis will truly be for my increase.

Daddy, I commit my financial life before you O lord, in 2009 I want to be an investor in Kingdom work. I want to remain a tither and a giver, show me avenues where I can be a blessing. Lord, as a tither you said the devourer has been rebuked for my sake and that the windows of heaven are opened unto me. Open the floodgates of heaven over my finances in Jesus name. In 2009, teach me how to create wealth even in adverse circumstances. You showed Jacob when he worked for Laban that although people might try to scheme me they can never scheme You and you will bring me out into a place of abundance.

Father I confess that 2009 IS MY YEAR OF A GOOD AND GREAT CHANGE IN THE AREA OF MY FINANCES. AS A TITHER AND GIVER I RECEIVE ALL THE ACCRUING BENEFITS. I SHALL NOT FEAR BUT REJOICE AS I WALK IN TESTIMONY AFTER TESTIMONY, FAVOUR AFTER FAVOUR, GOODNESS AFTER GOODNESS. I SHALL SEE THE REWARD OF THE RIGHTEOUS RIGHT HERE IN THE LAND OF THE LIVING. 2009 WILL BE A YEAR OF ACCUMULATING ASSETS AND OFFLOADING LIABILITIES. THE FAVOUR OF THE LORD WILL MAKE RICH. NO SORROW ADDED. 2009 IS MY BEST YEAR YET IN THE AREA OF FINANCE BECAUSE GOD WILL TEACH ME HOW TO CREATE WEALTH. HALLELUYAH. I WILL NOT BEG, BORROW OR STEAL FOR NECESSITIES FOR I SERVE JEHOVAH JIREH WHO WILL COME THROUGH FOR ME IN WAYS THAT I LEAST EXPECT IT. MY HANDS ARE BLESSED, MY BASKET IS BLESSED, MY STOREHOUSE IS BLESSED, THE WORKS OF MY HANDS ARE BLESSED, THE CROPS OF MY LAND ARE BLESSED, MY LIVESTOCK ARE BLESSED, I AM BLESSED WHEN I COME IN AND WHEN I GO OUT. AMEN

Take the glory O Lord, now and forever more...concerning the finances of your children in Jesus name.

But remember the Lord your God, for it is He who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant...Deut 8:18

No comments: