5 Sept 2008

Welcome!

This blog is inspired by a dream and a passion. I have a dream to one day be financially free. By this I mean, not depending on anyone or any job or any government to take care of me financially. A day where my investments bring in more every month than the expenses that I have. A day where I can say "How can I afford it?" instead of "I can't afford it." A day where I can sponsor as many Daniel's as I want without thinking about how I will pay my bills. A day where money can work for me instead of the other way around. It's a dream that I believe is achievable, i'm way off from where I want to be but I know I can get there. Why? The Word says, God has EMPOWERED me to get wealth (Deut 8:18). God is my source and I know He has an inheritance for me.
The reason why I am pitching this at women is because this is not a journey that I can make on my own. I know that when women get together things happen! Also, I get this feeling that this is not an area that women really think about! I'll share some statisics about women and money that I got from a book I read recently later but I think this is really important for us to think about. So share your comments, your knowledge, your experiences.
If there's anything you want to know about or want to share in the area of finance, from information about stocks/shares to there being a big sale at NEXT! please send me an email at amarasviewonstuff@yahoo.com. Also, if you're on a journey like this, I would escpecially love to hear from you.

Remain blessed.

5 comments:

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

Im joing you dear on this idea. Lets make it happen. yay, God will give you the wisdom to get to the other side of the promise.

Zoe Believer said...

@LOASCM: Thanks o, amen and amen. I'm really looking forward to the experience!

Truth said...

A dream that comes from God will manifest one day. I thank God that we are finally stepping in to help WOW.

Mimi said...

i'm with you on this too.

Jesus said 'When I sent you without purse, bag or sandals, did you lack anything' in luke 22:35. He is more than able to provide for our needs.

Zoe Believer said...

@truth: God bless you, please we need all the help we can get

@mimi: He is more than able to provide for all our needs.